Monday, January 11, 2010

Hair Update


I did get the bangs! But, I kind of do not like them. I did my hair today for the first time since my hair cut last Friday, and it did not turn out how my hairstylist did it. I am not sure if I just need to practice, get the right tools, or just don't know what I am doing. I used a hair dryer and then a flat iron and they just stook out and looked very staticky and piecy. It just did not work. If I can ever get them to look right I will post a picture. I am pretty upset that I got bangs and wish I didn't. Luckily my hair grows fairly fast so hopefully by my birthday I will have a side swept bang. Let's hope. 

1 comments on "Hair Update"

MollDoll on January 13, 2010 at 2:26 PM said...

Practice Practice:) Im sure it looks great. Youtube some styling videos to help. Thats how I mastered Kim K curls.

Post a Comment

Followers

 

The Stylish Fox Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez