Thursday, December 17, 2009

First Blog!


Instead of studying for the final I have tomorrow I decided to create a blog. This will be a fab adventure into my thoughts on fashion. I love everything fashion. From clothes, shoes, jewelry to the sales planning and trend forecasting that goes behind closed doors of our favorite brands. My world also pretty much revolves around fashion. I am an Apparel Merchandising student at Indiana University (shout out to my fave apparel girl and partner in crime Christine!) where I learn the ins and outs of the retail industry. This past summer I also had an internship at Nordstrom where I made some incredible friends (Sarah and Molly, you should follow their blogs slave2fashion and southern belle fashionista) and got a taste of what it is like to work for a major corporation. So now, I am about to graduate in May and I am going through the trials and tribulations of looking for a job. But I probably should go back to studying. More to come about what trends I am obsessing over and how hard it is to break into the fashion industry... Who's ready?!

2 comments on "First Blog!"

Southern Belle Fashionista on December 17, 2009 at 3:58 PM said...

Aww! A Fox! Love it!!!!! Yay, you joined the fashion blogging world!!
p.s. super fab background!

MollDoll on December 17, 2009 at 4:04 PM said...

love it! love the title

Post a Comment

Followers

 

The Stylish Fox Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez